2007/11/01

The First Post is Always the Hardest

I sat on this blog for a week before doing anything about it. It's hard. I want this blog to become something cool, something special. I want it to be a place where I can express myself, all of myself.

I used to run a blog, the title of which is not so important, but I did talk about sex in it. The ironic thing is that I talked about all kinds of different kinky sex, except infantilism, because I didn't want to out myself. This time around I am doing a similar thing under the cover of a mostly anonymous pseudonym.

So what do I want to achieve with this blog? A few things. First of all I want to start up a new kind of ABy community that isn't just focused on sex sex sex, but instead one where all aspects of being an infantilist are explored, not only the sexual (cause that part is fun) but the social, spiritual and psychological aspects as well. I want to build a community of smart, cool, and self-actualized ABys.

In general I want infantilism to reach a much broader audience of people to make it more socially acceptable. I want to be able to talk about it with my friends, and not think I am a freak and feel all embarrassed and weird. As an aside, there are 2 factors here, one of which is how my friends and people really feel about my infantilism, and another is how I feel about my own infantilism and project it onto others. I'll probably talk about this more in a later entry.

Ultimately I want this blog to be a journal of my own self discovery, hence, my own ABy Book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello just wanted to let you now that you can buy those large rubber nipples like the ones on your baby food feeder at innocentbaby.com..i use these on all my baby bottles..they come 4 to a pack and cost $3.69.i bought a large bulk order of 10 packets. i use the classic start evenflo,Gerber and baby print bottles.and i love the largeness of these nipples as well as the smooth low. my emails lesliecarroll6@gmail.com..i am infantilists since childhood:)